The Best 5 Quotes From It's Always Sunny: The Gang Gets Racist (S1E1)


Image result for the gang gets racist it's always sunny
Charlie, Dennis and Mac try to prove they're not racist, for varying reasons.



5.  Dee Reynolds: I had the craziest dream last night that I was in Cleveland, Ohio - which is really weird because I've never been to Ohio. And this guy was wearing a bunny suit, and he was coming out of...
Dennis Reynolds: [interrupting her] You know what Dee, I don't want to hear about your dream, okay? I hate listening to people's dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of photographs. If I'm not in any of them, and nobody's having sex, I just... don't care.

4.  Mac: "Looking for a new hotspot to spot that stud? Well, Paddy's Irish Pub will plug that hole."
Charlie Kelly: Well, that's a good notice.
Mac: No, that is not a good notice. I don't want to be plugging anyone's holes.

3.  Large Man in Towel: [emerges from bathroom] How's that ass feel?
[smacks Dennis' ass]

2.  Handsome Guy: You have the most beautiful eyes.
Dennis Reynolds: Okay, man, but I don't... really?
Handsome Guy: So blue.
Dennis Reynolds: Well, actually more of a blue-green.

1.  [the waitress overhears Charlie saying something that sounds racist out of context]
Waitress: Coffee, Hitler? I'll be sure to put lots of cream in that for you.
Charlie Kelly: No, I'm not Adolf Hitler.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Five Werner Herzog Quotes (That I Could Find Today)

Best 5 Things About 'The Running Man'

Best 5 Bits of Wisdom from the film 'Fracture' (2007)