Best 5 Bits of Wisdom from the film 'Fracture' (2007)


Fracture is a pretty decent movie with an occasional memorable quote.  Here are 5 of those suckers:

5.   Ted Crawford:  Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

4.  Ted Crawford:  You know, my grandfather was an egg farmer....I used to candle eggs at his farm. Do you know what that is? You hold an egg up to the light of a candle and you look for imperfections. The first time I did it he told me to put all the eggs that were cracked or flawed into a bucket for the bakery. And he came back an hour later, and there were 300 eggs in the bakery bucket. He asked me what the hell I was doing. I found a flaw in every single one of them - you know, thin places in the shell; fine, hairline cracks. You look closely enough, you'll find that everything has a weak spot where it can break, sooner or later.

3. Judge Pincus: I appreciate your concern for the dignity of the court...Unfortunately, the man is a tax-paying citizen and entitled by our constitution to try and manipulate the legal system like everybody else.

2.  Detective Flores: It's a thing. It does stuff.

1.  Judge Gardner: You know what nobody understands about certain kinds of low pay public service work, every now and then you get put a fucking stake in a bad guys heart. I'm not supposed to talk about that when I visit third grade classes for career day and it doesn't get you very far in the country club locker room, but its hard to beat when you actually get to do it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Five Werner Herzog Quotes (That I Could Find Today)

Best 5 Things About 'The Running Man'